10. When you’re praying in congregation and it’s your first time having to do Sujud Tilawah.
9. When you take wudu’ in a public toilet and someone comes in just as your foot is in the sink.
8. Melting when you look at pictures of babies or toddlers wearing the headscarf or hugging the Qur’an.
7. When you chance upon someone who’s facing the wrong Qiblah while praying.
6. When you woke up late for Fajr by 10 minutes.
5. When the wind blows and a sister’s hijab went through a wardrobe malfunction.
4. Eid morning feels.
3. When another news article blames all the problems of the world on terrorists who have nothing to do with Islam.
2. When you first learnt about Hellfire.
1. When you see a picture of the Kaabah.