One step at a time. We are taking steps to fine tune the delivery processes for our online shop.
The Processes is as shown:
1) Orders received. Accumulated.
2) Contact Courier & Inform them to pick up items from various suppliers. – Once or twice a week
3) Courier sent to packing center.
4) Packing center packs orders and contact Area Despatcher.
5) Area Despatcher will collect item, contact client to deliver items.
6) Items delivered.
7) Area despatcher returns with signed invoice.
On average an order will take 7-14 days from the point of order to delivery.
So to our lovely suppliers, please take note the system is in place within the next two weeks.
Due to these, there are operation and manpower costs involved. Delivery fees will be raised to $10 per order from the usual $7. Other items may costs more due to packaging and such.