OK we’ve been asked these questions over and over again:
1) Do you know which restaurant to go to that is Halal
2) Do you know where in “this location” you can get anything Halal.
After a while we do get tired answering these same questions over and over again. That’s the honest truth. So not to dissappoint YOU, our readers, visitors to Islamicevents.sg we have created a listing of the Halal restaurants for your convenience.
However its still lacks data and accuracy. The restaurants might have moved to a new location or they might even close down temporarily due to renovation. We need help from the public to update on the status of the restaurants if they are still functioning.
Beyond just the Halal Certified Restaurants we also understand that there are eateries owned by Muslims and their whole kitchen is operated by Muslim staff which according to MUIS may not require certification. Eg. Your favorite “Mee Rebus” stall at Bedok or that Prata Shop at Jalan Kayu. So we want to list these places too for your convenience.
This listing is FREE!
What can you do to help out?
1) Get to the Halal Location site.
2) Search for the Areas that you live in.
3) A list of restaurants will start to appear at the bottom of the map.
4) If you happen to know stalls or restaurants not listed here yet, you can look for “Add Location” button and fill in the forms.
May Allah bless your for the contribution you’ve given to the community. Insyallah.