Assalamu’alaikum dear readers,
Masjid Darul Aman was the first Masjid to try out the online registration system in IslamicEvents.sg to great success (alhamdulillah) – about half of its participants were registered through the simple online registration located on its events page, and “Young Psychologist Muslim” went great.
Hence we call upon Masjids and Muslim organisations to take advantage of this system for your classes or events.
The benefits of using on line registration on IslamicEvents.sg portal:
1. Outreach – Take advantage of the number of visitors visiting IslamicEvents.sg of 14,000 visits/month (350 visits/day) and increasing. Your event will be outreached and read by these numbers!
2. Convenience – All you have to do is send your events to us thru email ([email protected]) and request to have a online registration form for it. And that’s it!
3. Targeted group – The people who visits IslamiceEvents.sg cares about attending various events organised by Muslims and are hungry for more Islamic knowledge. This is where you step in to organise your event/classes for them and let them register at their convenience.
4. Reminders to subscribers – Our widely-read online newsletters are delivered by email to our subscribers, which are constantly growing, every week. Your events will appear on these newsletters with reminders of its online registration form.
5. Premium placing for Events which require Registration. Your events will be placed on the main page till the end of the event. This will ensure that our readers get to read your events and register online.
6. Never lose your data again. Well usually this will happen when you write it down manually. What if you can have your data saved and stored on a secure server? Furthermore it will auto-save for you when you update it online. There’s no worry of this database to be lost. If you happen to lose the data in your computer due to crashes or so on, no fret the data will be available online. 🙂
7. Updates via email. Receive updates whenever someone registers online.
8. Transfer it ONLINE. Staff can also use this online form to register people. The data will be stored in an Excel File and I’m sure most of you out there are familiar with this.
8. We from IslamicSG Networks will train you or your staff on how to use this online system. Training is FREE.
9. And lastly, it comes at no cost to you till end August this year. To see how the form and other features are integrated, do click here.
So do take this opportunity to list your events with us and take advantage of this system (plus the additional features already in IslamicEvents.sg). The ones who stand to benefit are everyone insyallah.
|Written by: Luqman Hakim
Occupation: Full Time Student @ NUS
Founder of IslamicSG Networks