Since time immemorial, there is only 24 hours a day.
But time belongs to Allah swt:
[youtube id=”tYiRSH9jQRQ” width=”600″ height=”350″]
A knowledge seeker basically will gain multiple knowledge through seeking it proactively.
The aim in seeking knowledge can be for Islah or self-reformation.
[youtube id=”JbOeRGGDxl4″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
Fast forward the message behind this video is “Peace” as the last propaganda of those who has manipulated truth.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) last Sermon:
TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY... All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people”.
Rasulullah (blessed be Him) foretold the coming of Prophet Isa (Jesus) who will bring peace and brotherhood to the world.
According to authentic and universally accepted Hadith detailed in irshard.org:
- The Promised Messiah is none other than hazrat Isa bin Maryam(pbuh) (Jesus);
- He is a man of medium height and moderate complexion inclined to the red and white colors and of lank hair;
- He will descend among Muslims, near the White Eastern Minaret of Damascus, Syria, clad in two yellow sheets (dyed with saffron), while leaning on the shoulders of two angels;
- He will pray behind Imam Mahdi;
- He will fight with, chase, and kills Dajjal (the Anti-Christ) at the gate of Ludd;
- Messiah will rule justly according to the Laws of Islam and not Gospel;
- People of the Book will accept him as a Messenger of Allah(SWT) and will embrace Islam (Quran 4:159); subsequently, Cross (Christianity) and Jizyah tax (on non-Muslims) will be abolished;
- He will encounter attack of Gog and Magog and will be victorious;
- Islam and justice will rule, oppression will be eliminated, and no fighting (War) will be needed (will be abolished);
- Everyone will be well off and hatred, jealousy, and grudge will disappear;
- Messiah will perform Hajj and/or Umra;
- He will get married, remain married for 19 years before his death and have children;
- He will die after living on earth for 40 years and will be buried in a grave next to the holy Prophet(SAW). His advent is a sign for the closeness of the day of Judgment (Quran, 43:61);
- Afterwards, all believers will die before the advent of the day of Judgment and the other prophecies will take place.
TODAY, more than ever, choosing the correct media for correct information about YOUR DEEN is more than just a lifeline, it is for the SALVATION OF OUR SOUL.
Ultimately we want to feel peace with the knowledge that we are seeking after. Sometimes insufficient understanding makes us prey to manipulative social media.
As my 17 year-old student from “U R A GEM!” program, local children book author, and ex-St. Hildaian, Siti Nur Hidayah Ramlan clarifies about Allah can give us guidance, but our actions are up to us. Decide well:
Choosing the right media is like choosing the right friends to trust… for example, watch a YouTube video and analyse whether it’s a good video or not… But we must question ourselves, is what we are doing right? … cross reference to the Qur’an to prevent ourselves from going astray. In the 6th verse of Al-Fatihah,ٱهْدِنَا ٱلصِّرَٰطَ ٱلْمُسْتَقِيمَ (٦)Guide us to the straight path –
Spread this editorial link page:
Marketing in print reaching out to thousands during major IslamicEvents
Ya Fattah Ya Karim, make us amongst those who love your Deen. Make our hearts open to true knowledge and we seek protection from arrogance after gaining knowledge:
Allahuma inna na’uthu bika min an nushrika bika shayan na’alamu wa nastaghfiruka li ma la na’alamu (Allah, we seek refuge in you from associating partners with you knowingly, and seek your forgiveness from what we don’t know, that is, doing it unknowingly).
Make us amongst those whom you love and loved by others merely for our knowledge and ability to spread this knowledge:
Allahumma ‘aththif quluubal ‘aalamiina bi asrihaa ‘alayya wa al bisnil qabuula bi syalmahat.